Wednesday 10 August 2011

Put Some New Shoes On...


Asics Trainers (Kayano 17 series)




I bought myself a treat yesterday (I thought that I deserved one as a spur onto me giving up all forms of dairy - chocolate and cheese included) to continue on my journey towards being truly Paleo.  After enjoying cheese and chocolate for a little while (although I am lactose intolerant) and putting up with the sickly consequences, I decided that it was time to kick the habit.

It coincided with the revelation that I really did need new running trainers, I've got just enough time to adequately break them in before the Great North Run and it's a vow to myself that I can give up dairy!  Armed with my new Asics (Kayano 17) and a bar of Carob chocolate, I returned from town feeling very smug.  I'm going to hit the road/trail and let you all know how I fared with my new shoes.  I said a fond farewell the other day to my old Asics with a nice 7 mile run through the countryside - hopefully these will be their better big brother and provide lots of support!

No comments:

Post a Comment