Thursday 14 July 2011

Today's Workout

- 1 hour of Pilates: absolutely loved it! I had such a tight back after Magaluf (and the mandatory pole dancing) so I felt so much more loosened up.
- bodyrock.tv workout (Abs Assassin): When I did the first Tabata set, I thought that the workout was going to be easy… I was wrong! Definitely had my ass kicked as I struggled through the Side Plank lifts. 
- 30 minutes hooping: awesome fun, I spoke to my boyfriend on skype for half of the time (I’m going stir crazy being home alone!) and then had a bit of a dance to some tunes.
- 30 day shred: Bit of a rookie error as I didn’t have any handweights so just held the squat without the handweights and did a “free row” (does such thing exist?!) without any weight.
Time for a banana :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment