Thursday 21 July 2011

Berry Tasty Smoothie

My whole30 is going really well - I've been sticking to it as rigidly as possible and am really feeling the positive results.  I feel stronger, more alert and healthier.  I felt as though I was in a bit of a rut, however, as recipes didn't immediately spring to mind and I was getting sick of eggs for breakfast.

I grabbed a few things from the cupboard and chucked them in the blender to make this amazing smoothie.

Ingredients:
- blueberries
- raspberries
- strawberries
- baby spinach
- cashew nuts
- almond milk
- kiwi

Quantities:
Use as much or as little of each ingredient as you desire - I used 1 handful of the fruits and veg and half a handful of nuts.

Serving Suggestions:
As well as drinking straight away, I'm going to try and freeze it slightly so that it has more of a sorbet texture - future dessert choice!?


No comments:

Post a Comment